I was so excited for this project. I learned so much about lighting and camera angles. I got my pictures taken early and my basic edits done and thought that I was set to go.
That is where the smooth road ended. I quickly sank into the mire of photoshop. The video tutorials made sense, and even with them playing and trying to follow along I was unable to finish my project.
So I am posting the pictures that I took in hopes of partial credit.
My subject was my violin and my title was going to be Violin Lessons. I did basic edits in lightspeed with the contrast and color. I found that the early morning light outdoors was the best.
I used photoshop to clean up some shadows and sharpen edges and adjust focus on a few images. And I was able to get a macro shot in and blend the lace dolley with the looking down onto the violin. I then removed the background from the violin show that it was more of a focal point.
The remainder of the images below are the ones that I chose to put in the graph, but I was unable to get them into the squares.
It really bums me out that I had such a hard time with the program, because I thought that I captured great images.
I was also unable to obtain critques because I was too late finishing the project.
Hope you enjoy the images anyways.